Thursday 29 March 2007

Quick post before work






Morning. It's a Friday. Dress down day at work, and i guess day two of approx 11600. I'll work on an official figure that includes leap years etc later.


Quick note about the cameras I use. I don't own a camera anymore. I did have a 4mega pixel video camera that took stills, but that's died recently. Now I use my smart phone with it's 1.3 m/p camera. Rockin'. It can be pretty good though, in the right conditions.

Michelle has an 8m/p Lumix thing. It has lots of buttons and settings which i don't really understand. It's her thing. I prefrer what my dad calls "an idiot button". I guess that makes me like my mother.


Anyways: Here's some pictues of Lake Mead near Las Vegas/Road trip to the Grand Canyon I took with my camera phone.

No comments: